The goal of the Women’s Nine Hole League is to develop the skills needed to play and enjoy the game of golf. The league starts in April and ends in early October. Come out and enjoy a fun and competitive atmosphere of good will and friendship with an enthusiastic group of women.
The league will be formed and operated by the league Coordinator with the approval of the Vallejo Golf Club. The 2015 coordinator is June Goudey (email@example.com
, cell: 310-386-8021).
- Each player is required to pay at least $15 that is used to support the final social hour as well as gift certificates and prizes. All women may play whether they have a handicap index card or not. However, if they eventually wish to play in local tournaments an NCGA handicap index # is required (http://www.ncga.org). The fee for an NCGA card is $75 which allows the player to play Blue Rock Springs on league play nights for a reduced green fee of $14, riding cart fee $12.
PLAY, FORMAT, SCORING, GOLF CLINICS:
- Nine holes of golf, using USGA rules.
- Play will be individual stroke play, with the exception of a few scramble tournaments.
- Clinics will be held periodically for league members (upon request)
- Blue Rock Springs GC – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30 PM. Away games at courses such as Mare Island, Hiddenbrook, Eagle Vines, and Rancho Solano will also be scheduled for those who wish to experience a variety of course options.